The short answer is, no.

They are two documents created for different purposes.  A real estate agent uses expert local market knowledge to determine a price tag for selling a property. An independent valuation carried out by a Certified Practising Valuer can be for a wide range of clients to satisfy a wide range of purposes, including mortgage and refinancing, financial reporting, family law matters, renovation and development feasibility and more.